Ipvanish is one of the better known VPN providers, and offers a zero log policy, but it is expensive, and users have complained about their poor response times in customer service. To get a better offer on the pricing, you have to go away from the page, then when you go back there will be a 20% off offer waiting for you. This isn’t particularly fair on people who pay straight away. They do offer a 7 day no questions asked refund policy though, The company has offices located in the United States and Europe and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. It is spread across diverse geographical locations and provides a number of services
Quick Feature Guide:
- Unlimited bandwidth
- High speed
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Anonymous browsing
- Secure encryption
- Allows simultaneous connections
- Stores no logs
- Supports multiple devices
Pros of using Ipvanish:
- Geographically distributed: It is geographically distributed across more than 60 countries which includes almost 299 servers in Europe, 383 in North America, 85 in Asia, 3 in Central and South America, 72 in Australia and New Zealand and 10 in Africa
- A large number of servers: Ipvanish powers more than 850 servers and 40,000+ shared IP addresses.
- Strong encryption: It is designed on 256-bit AES encryption. This is one of the strongest cryptographically secure algorithm which is difficult to break
- Speed: In terms of speed, Ipvanish is competitively having good speed as compared to several other VPN providers. A large number of well distributed servers, ensure to provide faster speed
- Bandwidth: With Ipvanish, there is no bandwidth throttling. It supports unlimited bandwidth
- No logs: It stores absolutely no traffic logs
- Anonymous browsing: You can browse anonymously since no information including IP address is not tracked.
- Diverse Protocols: It is open to multiple protocols such as OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP/IPsec
- Additional Security: The company has a NAT firewall protection, which acts as an additional protection layer and defends customers from cyber attacks
- Multiple Device Support: It supports multiple OS such as Windows, Linux, and macOS including iOS, Windows Phone, Android, Chromebook and routers
- Multiple Devices: Ipvanish supports 5 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- Supports torrenting: Accessing sites such as Amazon Prime, Netflix and torrenting can be easily done through Ipvanish
- Supports P2P sharing: File sharing, watching TV programmes or movies from any location is extremely fast. Also supports Kodi
- Money back: Ipvanish provides a 7-day money back guarantee.
- Competitive Consumer Support: Ipvanish has a 24/7 consumer support. The consumer support is efficient to answer questions related to any specific plan, service or technical queries. One can also reach them by email
- Good Knowledgebase: The site provides very a good knowledge base with a separate help section. It has FAQs, tutorials and starter guides filled with technical backgrounds as well as installation details.
- Free Trial: It has a free trial for iOS users on iPhone, iPod, iPad app
Ipvanish has 3 different plans supported
|Number of months||Pricing||Additional Benefits|
|1 month||$10 per month||The actual price is $11.99, so you save 17%|
|3 months||$8.99 per month||The actual price is $35.97 for 3 months. But with the reduced rate, it is $26.99 for 3 months. You save 25%|
|12 months||$6.49 per month||The actual price $143.88 for 12 months. But with the reduced rate, it is $77.99 for 12 months. You save 46% This is the most popular plan|
IP Vanish don’t accept crypto for payment- this means their service will never be fully anonymous, as you will be giving away your details in the purchase of the service.
Cons of using Ipvanish:
- Very limited payment options, whereas most VPN providers support multiple payment options including Bitcoin.
- The Kill Switch is very restricted to only Windows and macOS
- The usage of Ipvanish is not as user-friendly as other VPN providers such as Express VPN.
- Since it does not support logs, it is risky in case of any malicious activity
- While it does support most of the basic functionalities of a VPN provider, it lacks any market differentiator features.