Blockfolio and how to use it for your cryptocurrency investing.
This guide will get you started with how to download and use Blockfolio including how to add coins to your portfolio and track your investments.
What is Blockfolio?
Why do you need to use Blockfolio?
Blockfolio is one of the simplest apps available to manage and monitor your cryptocurrency investments and the individual coins you have bought.
It is available in both Android and Apple phone.
As you start buying more cryptocurrencies it can take more time to monitor your profit/loss or know what news/updates will affect each of your coins. Blockfolio simply makes it easier and more time efficient for you to do so.
Finally, not only can you track your coins price movements, profit and loss for tax reporting made easier, but you can also set price alerts to help you trade better or dollar cost average in more on a favourite coin of yours.
How do I download Blockfolio onto my phone?
Guide to setting up Blockfolio.
Go to the link above and chose the option that you need.
Once you have loaded the app onto your phone you will see this. You can skip if you like or just swipe through to get started.
Once you have finished you will see this:
Setting up your Portfolio.
- Tap the + button at the top of the screen.
- You can search for a coin now.
- You can now add the trading pair you want.
- Now tap the select exchange button in order to track the assets value.
- Now add how many coins you own.
- Now go to trade date and add the date to track it more accurately.
- Press save to save your choice.
- Starts adding all coins you have in your portfolio following the above steps.
Removing assets guide.
- Tap on the coin you wish to delete.
- Tap the trashcan icon.
- Click yes.
Setting alerts for your assets.
- Click on the bell Icon next each asset on the right.
- Don’t forget to choose which exchange to use.
- Enter the alert criteria.The app will alert you when the price goes above or below the price you set and you will see a grey bell next to the assets that have alarms set.
If you tap on the chart Icon you can see your portfolio’s progression over time.
Tap the different time periods you want to see.
Finally there is also a News feed.